Siberian Husky is one of the most popular breeds in the Philippines. When you’re ready to bring one home, you’ll want to know what kind of price range you can expect. There’s a lot that goes into determining how much a Golden Retriever will cost in the Philippines; it may vary depending on the age, sex and even location of your dog.
We’ve researched the internet and found where you can buy at the cheapest price.
What is the price of a Siberian Husky dog in the Philippines for 2023?
The cost of a Siberian Husky dog in the Philippines for 2023 can range 12000-50000 pesos. Price varies depending on many factors like gender, age and health condition. The most important factor is the pedigree and the bloodline of your dog, which will determine its price. A purebred husky puppy can cost ₱120,000.
Basic characteristics of a Siberian Husky Dog:
Lifespan: 12-15 years
Height: 20-24 inches
Adult Weight: 40-60 pounds
Activity Level: high
What to look for before buying a Siberian Husky dog in the Philippines?
When you’re looking to buy a Siberian Husky, there are a few things to keep in mind.
First, make sure you’re buying from a reputable breeder. As with any animal, it’s important to do your research before purchasing. You should be able to visit the breeder’s home and meet the parents of your potential pup. You should also ask about their health history, as well as what they’ve been fed and how often they’ve been groomed or taken to the vet.
Second, consider space! Siberian Husky is a big dog and needs room to run around and play. If you live in an apartment or condo, this might not be the best breed for you.
Third, think about maintenance costs—especially when it comes time for professional grooming or training classes! Siberian Husky can be expensive, but they’re worth every penny!
Finally, consider how much exercise your dog will need each day—and then go beyond that amount by at least 20%. It’s important that your Siberian Husky gets enough exercise so that he doesn’t become overly rambunctious (or destructive).
Buying options of a Siberian Husky dog in the Philippines
There are three fundamental ways to purchase a Siberian Husky in the Philippines:
1. Local breeders – you can find local breeders through your city’s animal shelter, or by searching online for “Siberian Husky for sale” in your area. These dogs are rescue animals that have been bred with a purebred pedigree and come with all of their papers and health guarantees.
2. Rescue centers – many rescue centers take in Siberian Husky from owners who can no longer care for them or from owners who were forced to give up their pets when they moved out of the country. The dogs at these centers often need medical attention, but they’re otherwise healthy and happy to find new homes!
3. Online retail shops – there are several online retailers that specialize in selling purebred dogs, including Siberian Husky! You’ll usually find these puppies at lower prices than those offered by local breeders or rescue centers because they don’t have as much overhead costs associated with caring for an animal over time (e.g., food, veterinary care).
Siberian Husky dog breeders in the Philippines
1. Cute Siberian Husky
Location: Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Phone: +63 927 278 5860
2. Dog Station -Philippine Siberian Husky Club
Location: Marikina, Metro Manila, Philippines
3. Skyland Siberians
Phone: +63 905 419 5758
Location: Cebu Transcentral Hwy, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
4. Awoor Wolf Kennel (Siberian Husky)
Location: 3VWP+3P3, Alfonso, Cavite, Philippine
Phone: +63 915 653 3391
5. Philippine Canine Club Inc.
Location: Hillcrest Condominium, 1616 E Rod. Ave Cubao, Immaculate Conception, Quezon City, 1111 Metro Manila, Philippines
Phone: +63 2 8721 8345
6. Rescue Pets
FAQs about Siberian Husky dog in the Philippines
What is a Siberian Husky dog?
The Siberian Husky is a medium-sized working dog that originated in north-eastern Siberia. The Chukchi people bred them to pull sleds. Their dense coat protects them against the harsh elements of their environment, and they’re also known for their endurance.
Where can I buy a Siberian Husky in the Philippines?
There are several reputable breeders in the Philippines who have imported and bred Siberian Huskies. You can find these breeders on social media and on websites listed above.
Is Siberian husky the cutest dog?
Siberian Huskies are one of the most popular dog breeds in the world. They have a beautiful coat, large eyes and ears, and a friendly demeanor that makes them great for families. But does that make them the cutest dogs? It depends on personal preference.
Sure, it’s possible that Siberian Huskies are considered one of the cutest dogs. However, it’s up to you to decide what your favorite dog breed is! Personally, I think my favorite dog breed is the Red Cantonese Bear Dog because of its appearance. However, its existence is highly controversial among dog community.
Are Siberian Huskies excellent guard dogs?
Siberian Huskies are not great guard dogs because they are friendly and playful with strangers. However, they will protect their owner at all costs when necessary and can make good watchdogs if they have been trained correctly.
Are Siberian Huskies good for apartment living?
Yes! Siberian Huskies are very active and need to be taken on walks daily, but they can live in an apartment just fine. Consider buying a dog treadmill if you don’t have access to a lot of space outside your apartment.
Are Siberian Huskies good with kids?
Siberian Huskies are friendly towards children. They love playing with kids and can even be trained to do fun tricks like fetch! They also get along well with other dogs. However, it’s important to monitor them around other pets because their quick movements could startle them or make them feel threatened by their size difference.
Find out other dog price in the Philippines
- Akita dog price in the Philippines
- Corgi dog price in the Philippines
- Doberman dog price in the Philippines
- Labrador retriever dog price in the Philippines
- Golden retriever dog price in the Philippines
- Samoyed dog price in the Philippines
- Shih Tzu dog price in the Philippines
- Pomeranian puppy price in the Philippines
The Siberian Husky is one of the most popular breeds in the Philippines, so it’s no wonder that many people choose these friendly pups as their companions.
The cost of a Siberian Husky dog in the Philippines for 2023 can range 12000-50000 pesos. Price varies depending on many factors, like the location of the breeder, gender, the size and coat color, and whether it’s a purebred.