Yes, dogs are allowed at Newport Beach before 10 a.m. and after 4:30 p.m. Located in southern California, this beautiful beach is a great place to bring your four-legged friend. There are plenty of things to do and see, and the weather is usually perfect for a day by the water. Just be sure to keep your dog on a leash at all times and clean up after them.
Dog Friendly Things to Do at Navarre Beach
Navarre Beach is the place to go when you want to get away from it all. There are a ton of things to do here, but we want to focus on the ones that your four-legged friends will love too!
Take A Dip In The Ocean: If you’re looking for an excuse to get out of bed early and hit the beach before everyone else, this is it. Your dog will love playing in the water and running around on the sand. Plus, the sunrises at Navarre Beach are absolutely breathtaking.
Visit The Dog Park: You’ll find this little gem of a park right near the city center. It has everything from grassy areas where your dog can run around freely to shady spots where they can sit down and rest after playing in their own special doggie pool. This park is perfect if you’re going with a group—there’s even a picnic table so you can settle down with some snacks while your pup chills out nearby (and maybe even snags an extra treat or two).
What’s more, there are plenty of places to eat and drink around Navarre Beach—including several dog friendly restaurants that will welcome your dog with open paws.
Why Do People Want to Bring Their Dogs to Navarre Beach?
If you love dogs, you’re probably wondering if you can bring Fido along on your trip to Navarre Beach. The answer is yes—in fact, it’s a great idea.
There are three main reasons people like to bring their dogs along:
1) Some people don’t enjoy leaving their dogs at home. If a dog becomes overly attached to its owner, it can experience separation anxiety when that person is away. The beach is a great place for your pup to burn off energy and have fun with other dogs, so bringing him along will help keep him calm and happy while you’re away from home.
2) Some dogs suffer separation anxiety when owners leave them at home. The beach is a great place for your pup to burn off energy and have fun with other dogs, so bringing him along will help keep him calm and happy while you’re away from home.
3) Some people believe their dogs make the trip more enjoyable. Dogs love being outside, so why not bring them along?
Where Can I Take My Dog in Newport?
There are many places to take your dog in Newport. Some of the most popular places include:
1. The Dog Beach – This beach is located at the end of Cliff Avenue and is a great place to let your dog play and swim. There is also a fenced-in area for dogs that are not allowed on the main beach.
2. Fort Adams State Park – This state park offers plenty of space for your dog to run around, as well as a nice view of Newport Harbor.
3. Sachuest Point National Wildlife Refuge – This wildlife refuge has miles of hiking trails that are perfect for exploring with your furry friend. Plus, there’s always the chance of spotting some cool wildlife.
However, be sure to check out the current rules before taking your dog to these spots as the rules may change anytime.
Are Dogs Allowed on Newport Beach Pier?
Newport Beach is a beautiful place to take your dog for a walk. The pier is one of the most popular places to go, and luckily, dogs are allowed! There are a few things you should keep in mind when bringing your furry friend along though.
First, make sure your dog is well-behaved and won’t be disruptive to other pier-goers. There’s nothing worse than an obnoxious dog ruining everyone’s fun. Second, remember to clean up after your dog if they happen to make a mess.
No one wants to step in doggy doo-doo. Other than that, enjoy the fresh air and stunning views with your four-legged friend by your side.
Dog-Friendly Restaurants in Newport Beach
If you’re looking for a dog-friendly restaurant in Newport Beach, you’ll be happy to know that there are plenty of options! Here are just a few of the many restaurants where you and your furry friend can enjoy a meal together:
The Bungalow Restaurant & Bar: Located right on the beach, The Bungalow is the perfect spot to enjoy some fresh seafood with your pup by your side. They have an extensive menu with something for everyone, plus a great selection of wine and beer. And don’t forget to order one of their famous cocktails.
Pete’s Sunset Grille: Pete’s is another Newport Beach favorite, known for their delicious burgers and fries. They also have a full bar, making it the perfect place to unwind after a long day at the beach with your pooch. Be sure to try their famous chocolate milkshake – it’s made with real ice cream and topped with whipped cream and a cherry… yum! Just don’t share it with your dog.
Sharkeez: Sharkeez is always packed with people looking to have a good time, and their dogs are always welcome too! This casual spot offers everything from appetizers to full meals, plus a wide selection of beers and cocktails. Their outdoor patio is the perfect place to enjoy some food and drinks while soaking up the sun (and people watching) with your furry friend by your side.
Find out if Oher Beaches Allow Dogs or Not
- Edisto Beach
- Beaches in Florida
- Broadway At The Beach
- Kure Beach
- Coronado Beach
- Stinson Beach
- Dewey Beach
- Newport Beach
- Navarre Beach
- Sanibel Beaches
- Venice Beach
- Panama City Beach
Yes, dogs are allowed at Newport Beach before 10 a.m. and after 4:30 p.m.. Dogs must be on a leash at all times and owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets. Off-leash dogs are never allowed in any public spaces including beaches and parks.